[mrtg] Re: 95th% line on the graph how??? as in

Daniel J McDonald dmcdonald at digicontech.com
Tue Dec 5 00:02:56 MET 2000

It seems to me that if you could calculate the 95th percentile, you could
then add it to the graph by changing maxbytes to be equal to the 95th
percentile, and absmax equal to maxbytes.  It would not be overly difficult
to generate a script that changed maxbytes appropriately, once the 95th
percentile values were known.

Dan