[mrtg] Re: Adding mibs to config file

Miller, Robert Robert_Miller at MCFA.COM
Mon Dec 11 17:21:34 MET 2000

Sure there is. Highlight the number, right click, copy. Flip to your editor,
paste. Done.

Robert Miller
MCFA

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul C. Williamson [mailto:pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 10:14 AM
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Re: Adding mibs to config file

Alan, there is no copy in GETIF.  Bummer, it needs to be
implemented.  The OID is the number and the MIB is pseudo-
english representation of the OID.

Just type in the number (2x if you only want to monitor 1 target
on the graph in question), restart mrtg with that cfg and you're
all set.

Paul
>>> Alan Rader <arader at finishlines.com> 12/11/00 11:01AM >>>

Sorry, I think I left something out.  In getif, I see something I want to
monitor with MRTG, so then can I just cut and past that long number into a
mrtg.cfg file and stop and start it to start graphing that?

Thanks

Alan Rader
Finish Line, Inc.
Network Administrator