[mrtg] Re: Use of ShortLegend in MRTG 2.9.4

Steve Rowe steve.rowe at sheridanc.on.ca
Mon Dec 11 19:11:08 MET 2000

Try putting in a hard space:

ShortLegend[Target]:

At 06:34 PM 12/11/00 +0100, Gerschuetz Joerg wrote:

>Hi everybody,
>
>maybe someone can help me with a minor problem:
>I am using MRTG for over a year now - a really great program BTW, thanks
>Tobi!
>I am testing V 2.9.4 and unfortunately something has changed with the
>ShortLegend parameter. I used this with an empty string
>(ShortLegend[Target]: ) to suppress the unit strings for Max, Av and Current
>which worked fine for 2.8.x at least. But now I always get B/s with the same
>config file, i.e. the default string.
>
>What´s wrong? How can I suppress these "B/s" - I want/have to use an empty
>string?
>
>Thank you very much for your help!
>
>Ciao,
>
>Joerg
>

>------------------------
>Dr. Joerg Gerschuetz
>SBS ITS TNS 23 LAN 1
>Tel.: +49 9131 7 35060
>FAX: +49 9131 7 34939
>E-mail: joerg.gerschuetz at erl.sbs.de
>

>--

-
\__ \      |   /                       Network Analyst - Data Systems Group
____/TEVE  |_|_\OWE               Information Technology - Sheridan College
                                     Trafalgar Campus - Oakville, ON, Canada
steve.rowe at sheridanc.on.ca                                         ./\.
Phone: 905-845-9430 x2032       ICQ:                            _|\|  |/|_
http://numb.sheridanc.on.ca   14509731                          \        /