[mrtg] 2.9.4 not graphing properly!

Fri Dec 15 11:18:31 MET 2000

HI all!
Somehow I feel 2.9.4 is not graphing properly for high speed links (ie. a
few mbps). I have written to the list regarding intermittent drops in the
graphs without any apparent reason.
When I observed simultaneously on the router as well I found that mrtg was
showing way low values and mapping it accordingly.
It never used to happen with 2.8.12 for months as far as I can remember.
But since I have deployed 2.9.4 it has been mis-graphing occasionly.
Is it a bug in 2.9.4 OR maybe it has been corrected in 2.9.6 ?
It is not a critical problem but sometimes it misleads us when we require
it the most and hence has not been fully dependable.
BTW I am running 2.9.4 on RH 6.2 on a PII 300 MHz/128 MB machine.
Any insight into this would be highly appreciated.
Thanks ...
Rgds,

\\Ritesh