[mrtg] Re: secondary IP

Tim Kennedy tkennedy at yellowbrix.com
Tue Dec 19 03:56:06 MET 2000

Daniel,

You might look at cflowd, and an RRDTool front end called Flowscan.
using that will allow you to graph traffic by subnet.
I am planning on setting it up in the next couple of days, but
haven't played with it at all, yet.

http://www.mrtg.org/rrdtool

-Tim

On Mon Dec 18, 2000 at 02:06:59PM -0500, Daniel R . Kilbourne wrote:

> Does anyone out there know of a way to monitor a secondary IP? We have several 25xx, 26xx, and 36xx series Cisco routers that have a single ether port. Each ether has a secondary IP specifically set up for customer use. Is there a way for me to see exactly what traffic is being moved on the secondary IP?
>

> --

Timothy Kennedy
Network Operations Manager
YellowBrix, Inc.