[mrtg] Re: (mrtg) Stratacom IGX

c r srinivasan crsvasan at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 12:57:18 MET 2000

Hi,

We are trying to use MRTG to monitor the FR pvc's and
the ATM trunks on our IGX 8410 network. The
requirement
is to monitor utilization of PVC's with respect to the
defined MIR,CIR and PIR. We would like to monitor the
utilization of the ATM trunks.

While I found a couple of messages in the archive on
how to do this on MRTG, I have a few doubts :

a. How do I identify the frame relay end point index
for the PVC's ?

snmpwalk on .iso.3.6.1.4.1.351.100.4.3.5.1 gives me a
long list. How do I identify which index number is for
which pvc ? It returned 704 variables.

b. How do I identify the connection index for the ATM
trunks ?

Again snmpwalk .iso.3.6.1.4.1.351.100.4.3.4.1 gives me

a long list with 400 variables.

Thanks a lot for all the help.

Best regards,
Srini