[mrtg] MRTG 2.8.11 and UCD-SNMP 4.1pre2?

Aaron Smith asmith at ingetech.com
Tue Feb 1 22:55:35 MET 2000

	I've been using MRTG (version 2.8.11) with cmu-snmp
for quite some time now.  UCD-SNMP has a bit more functionality
in it than CMU, so I'm working on migrating everything over to
the new UCD agent.  I am able to do snmpgets and snmpwalks on all
the snmp OID's that I wish to monitor with MRTG.  However, when
I tell MRTG to begin polling this new SNMP agent, it runs ok, but
comes back with values of zero for everything.  snmpget provides
the correct values (.44 for cpuload for example), but MRTG seems to
be having trouble.  Is the version of MRTG I'm running compatible
with this version of UCD-SNMP?

Aaron Smith, Systems Administrator		asmith at aeneid.com
Aeneid Corporation, EoMonitor Division		616.381.9889
(Formerly Ingenius Technologies)		http://www.eomonitor.com
3506 Lovers Lane, Second Floor			Kalamazoo, MI 49001