[mrtg] Re: All numbers to low

Christian Terek cterek at home.com
Tue Feb 1 23:35:27 MET 2000

I'm having the same problem monitoring the 2 interface on a linux router.
Apparently the External NIC values are graphed just fine, but the Internal
NIC values are very small.  Since I'm using this box strictly for sharing my
calbe modem to my internal network, the values on both NICs should be the
same.

Does IP masq affect this?  Perhaps my firewall rules need some fine tuning,
but since I'm getting SOME values then I don't think that this is the
problem.  I havve had the same problem before using Sygate  on NT to share
my connection.

I hope someone knows a solution.

Chris