[mrtg] 14all problem !

Antonio Guerrero antoniog at fib.upc.es
Tue Feb 8 18:31:16 MET 2000

Hi all.

I'm working with mrtg-2.8.12 in non-RRD mode without problem and I would
like to work with 14all.
I've followed all the steps in the README file but I can´t get the
graphs.

I get the 14all first page with the list of directories (that's ok!),
but when I follow the links, the page I get only shows the header
("Available Targets") and footer (MRTG logos).

Hacking a little with the script params I can get a page for a target,
but there are no graphs, only error messages with red background telling
me "Error: Cannot create graph".

I'm sure that:
- I'm running MRTG with UseRRDTool: Yes (it works because my .rrd are
updating)
- The .rrd files and the paths are readable (rwxr-xr-x)

I've tried with the new 14all revision 1.0 and no too old revision 0.16
without success.

Some idea ?

Thanks in advance.

     O O O    Antonio Guerrero Montero
     O O O    e-mail: antoniog at fib.upc.es
     O O O    Facultat d'Informàtica de Barcelona
     U P C    Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya