[mrtg] Re: YMax

Albert Wiersch support at htmlvalidator.com
Sun Feb 13 06:35:39 MET 2000

Hi Justin,

I do not know Toby but I hope he can implement this is a feature such as
YMax or something like that. Toby, are you listening? :-)

I decided to use ORBS because it seems to block a lot of SPAM...
Unfortunately too many people do not secure their email servers so it blocks
some non-SPAM mail as well. I wish everyone would use it so that it would
for force people to secure their servers. That should greatly decrease SPAM.

Success,
Albert Wiersch
AI Internet Solutions
al at tetrion.com