[mrtg] Sybase OID's

Darren Morton dmorton at infocomp.com.au
Mon Feb 14 03:05:37 MET 2000

Dear All,

My apologies for the messed up email before, I will send it to the right
place this time.

Has anybody come across OID's (MIBS) for Sybase Adaptive Server, I know
Microsoft have them for MSSQL but I cannot find any for Sybase.

Thanks

Darren Morton
Network Consultant
InfoComp Pty Ltd
Level 2, 63 Market Street
Wollongong,  NSW,  2500
Ph:(02) 4228 8599   Fx:(02) 4226 5434
mailto:dmorton at infocomp.com.au

____
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is only
for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy
or take any action in reliance on it. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states them to be the views of InfoComp.
If you have received this message in error please notify InfoComp
immediately on +61 2 4228 8599.