[mrtg] Re: Does anyone have this MIB?

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Mon Feb 14 20:14:30 MET 2000

Its the base mib that defines the first couple of levels of the MIB tree.
Check your Getif\mibs directory for the file.  If its not there, Take the
text between then lines below and put it in a text file called
RFC1155-SMI.txt and put that file in the mibs directory.  Delete the .index
file and restart Getif.

RFC1155-SMI DEFINITIONS ::= BEGIN
    nullOID       OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { ccitt 0 }
    internet      OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { iso org(3) dod(6) 1 }
    directory     OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { internet 1 }
    mgmt          OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { internet 2 }
    experimental  OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { internet 3 }
    private       OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { internet 4 }
    enterprises   OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { private 1 }
END