[mrtg] Re: monitoring only a single value with MRTG

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Wed Feb 16 14:18:17 MET 2000

No.  MRTG wants two values, no more, no less.  In places where I use a
script, I have the script supply a zero when I only have one value.  If I'm
using SNMP, I use the same OID for both in and out.

HTH,

Ken