[mrtg] empty graphs

Christopher L. Barnard cbar44 at tsg.cbot.com
Wed Feb 16 22:03:19 MET 2000

I guess I will try once more before I decide that MRTG doesn't work.  I can't
believe that I am the only one with this problem.

I used cfgmaker to make a very basic mrtg.cfg config file.  Everything is
running without obvious errors, but the graphs generated are empty.  I've
run out of ideas on what else to check.  I asked last week on this list if
anyone had any ideas, but no one did.  Is there any ability in mrtg to find
out *why* the graphs are empty?