[mrtg] Re: ATM UNI Interfaces

pierce pierce at columbus.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 11:14:45 MET 2000

Yes, partially - Each ASX can have up to 4 fabrics installed on the
backplane.  Each fabric can be assigned an IP address (LANE, FOREIP,
etc...) - I am polling each fabric per switch but seem to miss the MM ports
that have UNI interfaces.  I am looking around for the OID's that will
assist me in this.

Speaking of that - is it easy to add OID's to MRTG's scripts?  If I do find
another OID that will work exactly where should I insert it.  I am using the
following scripts:

.../cfgmaker <community>@asx-tel > Config/asx-tel.cfg
.../mrtg Config/asx-tel.cfg
.../indexmaker Config/ asx-tel.cfg> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/Mrtg/
asx-tel.cfg

Of these 3 scripts - atmmaker, mrtg, and indexmaker I am sure I need to
modify 1 or all but still not sure exactly.  I am examining them to try and
determine the most appropriate way.

Chris Williams
Time Warner Communications
System Administrator