[mrtg] graphing ascend/lucent max terminal servers

Peter Lalor plalor at infoasis.com
Thu Feb 17 23:04:58 MET 2000

>From: "Duane Cox" <dcox at coxnetwork.com>
>
>I have used MRTG for quite some time now, graphing Cisco equipment.
>CPU, Bandwith, Modems, etc., etc.  This new company has Ascend/Lucent
>Max Terminal Servers as their choice for the dialup end; 6000's and 3000's.
>My questing is, has anybody had any experience graphing modem use, cpu load,
>and bandwith on these devices?  Any examples or public www sites? Documents?

The best docs I've found are in the Max TNT manual (available in HTML
from ftp.ascend.com). Even if you don't have a TNT, much of the
information is useful across the Max line, and should help you find
the appropriate OIDs.

The MIBs are also available from the FTP site.

CPU utilization is unavailable on Maxen in any shape or form.

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor at infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/