[mrtg] Forcing Units Displayed

Jim McAtee jmcatee at mediaodyssey.com
Sat Feb 19 20:38:14 MET 2000

Hi,

I've just set up MRTG 2.8.12 to monitor traffic on several ports on our main
ethernet switch.  Is there a way to force MRTG to display the traffic shown
below the graph (Max/Average/Current In/Out) in a single unit of measure?  Right
now, it appears that numbers with 4 or fewer decimal places are shown in
Bytes/s, while those larger are shown in kBytes/s.  I'd just like to make these
numbers easier to compare when glancing at them quickly and don't mind the loss
of precision on the smaller values.

Thanks,
Jim