[mrtg] Length of targetline

Nicolai Hanssing nuh at kampsax.dtu.dk
Wed Feb 23 15:05:24 MET 2000

Hi there

I'm wondering if there are any limitations to how many ports that can be
included in an algebraric expression?

I.e. 16 ports switch : total bandwith use

Target[krydsfelt0.total]: 1:public at krydsfelt0 + 2:public at krydsfelt0 +
3:public at krydsfelt0 + 4:public at krydsfelt0 + 5:public at krydsfelt0 +
6:public at krydsfelt0 + 7:public at krydsfelt0 + 8:public at krydsfelt0 +
9:public at krydsfelt0 + 10:public at krydsfelt0 + 11:public at krydsfelt0 +
12:public at krydsfelt0 + 13:public at krydsfelt0 + 14:public at krydsfelt0 +
15:public at krydsfelt0 + 16:public at krydsfelt0

But now I'm thinking about an expression much longer, because of specified
OID's and 3 times as many ports...

Will the line be cut short or are there no limits?

Regards
        Nicolai hanssing