[mrtg] Re: UseRRDTool and MaxBytes does not work ??

Peter Baumann petbau at linuxnet.ch
Thu Feb 24 10:39:29 MET 2000

Hello

Just for your info.

It's right, you need to patch each *.rrd file for the max value on ds0
and ds1.

I did a patch for the actual mrtg that each time it updates the rrds it
will take the maxbytes and put it in the ds0 max and the ds1 max value.

If aomeone is interested I can put this patch online. (Just two lines of
rrdtool tune...)

Tobi:  Is this an idea to update your next version of mrtg to do this ??

Peter Baumann