[mrtg] Re: snmpwalk

Christopher L. Barnard cbar44 at tsg.cbot.com
Thu Feb 24 23:03:44 MET 2000

Just to let other people know and to enter this into the archives, Sun
SNMP does not come with snmpwalk.  My local Sun engineer pointed me to
http://ucd-snmp.ucdavis.edu/ to get the source from there.  Needless to say,
this is software that is unsupported by Sun.  I was able to compile and run
snmpwalk without a problem.

| Christopher L. Barnard         O     When I was a boy I was told that |
| cbarnard at tsg.cbot.com         / \    anybody could become president.  |
| (312) 347-4901               O---O   Now I'm beginning to believe it. |
| http://www.cs.uchicago.edu/~cbarnard                --Clarence Darrow |
+----------PGP public key available via finger or PGP keyserver---------+