[mrtg] Re: MRTG not working II.

Jared.Martin at broadwing.com Jared.Martin at broadwing.com
Mon Feb 28 16:38:15 MET 2000

I don't think I can be much help.  I upgraded to 2.8.12 and luckily I
haven't noticed any problems.  If I think of anything I'll let you know
though.

Jared

Hi Fellows,

Yeah. MRTG is not working for me either. I've been running it for like 3
moths now on NT and I  wanted to upgrade from ver. 2.8.9 to 2.8.12. I
was doing the same what I did previously when I got it working,but this
time I have got difficulties.
When I do
C:\mrtg-2.8.12\run>E:\perl\bin\perl  C:\mrtg-2.8.12\run\mrtg
C:\mrtg-2.8.12\run\mrtg.cfg

it says: ERROR: Can't find location of mrtg executable
           BEGIN failed -- compilation aborted at
c:\mrtg-2.8.12\run\mrtg  line 57.

whatever I do,it doesn't compile. I always use full paths, I also put
the perl directory on C:\  as well just in case, but it always says the
same.

Why is it happenning only to me? Can anyone help me?

Chris