[mrtg] Re: How do I do this?

cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Feb 28 23:43:22 MET 2000

Yes you need SNMP installed on your linux box.  Depending what distro
you're running you might even find the RPM for the SNMP module.  Otheriwise
there are 2 versions:  UCD-SNMP and CMU-SNMP.  I think CMU is more popular,
however don't take my word for it.  Personally I've only used CMU.  Do a
search for it on the web, the installation is pretty trivial, I got it to
work pretty easy and I'm a newbie at linux.

Hope that helps.

Chris

Bill Parker <dogbert at netnevada.net> on 02/28/2000 04:48:28 PM