[mrtg] Re: Calling an external program (mrtg 2.8.9)

Doroff, Phil PhilD at in-net.net
Thu Jan 6 03:18:12 MET 2000

> > Problem with Externale get '`/mrtg/temp.pl`':
> >     Expected an INTEGER for 'out' but got '27.5'
>
> 27.5 isnt an integer.

	ok, shoot me.  Fixed that..  Should have taken a few more math
courses. :)

	so, now it runs w/o screaming at me.. BUT.

	I am getting absolutely no graphing going on.. once again the top
line in the .log file seems to be correct, but the rest are registering all
0's (besides the date field, of course).

	Any ideas?

	thanks VERY much for the help, you made my day allready.

	-Phil