[mrtg] Mrtg on win NT

Mayer, Bernard bernard.mayer at cp.credit-agricole.fr
Thu Jan 6 09:06:07 MET 2000

Hello,

1/ Sorry for my very poor english !

2/ i run mrtg on NT4, and i have no problems with basical mrtg.
	The systen run during 15 days without problem.
	I read the Mrtg archive, and i try to get cpuload for cisco 2610.
	with getif (a good and free mibbrowser), i verify OID.
	I made .cfg as same the Mrtg archive sample.
	Mrtg run without problem, BUT, the first line of log file have the
good and last value, and the rest of log file have only zero value ! The
logfile is not updated. Same if i try with an other OID, like disk free
space.
	The problem is when you have an OID past Target[.....]

Can you help me ?

Sorry again for this very poor english

Bernard MAYER
Charente Perigord