[mrtg] Re: Combining Graphs

Dan Wentzel danw at bas.army.mil
Fri Jan 14 12:45:17 MET 2000

Marc,

	Don't know if this is what your looking for or not, but we have (3) asymmetric
serial lines on a Cisco that are load shared.  We combine the ifOutOctets and the ifInOctets
values for the three into one graph like so (for the input side)

Target[name]: ifInOctets.8&ifInOctets.8:community at router +
	         ifInOctets.11&ifInOctets.11:community at router +
	         ifInOctets.12&ifInOctets.12:community at router +
MaxBytes[name]:  <size of three lines combined>
Options[name]:  growright, bits
Timezone[name]:  GMT
Title[name]:  YOUR_TITLE

etc....

We do the same for the output side.  This example is pulled almost directly from the d
oc's by the way...

Dan W.