[mrtg] Re: Changing a parameter for all graphs

Sottile, Steve SSottile at BGC.COM
Fri Jan 14 16:50:09 MET 2000

I seem to have no luck in capturing anything but line interface stats with
mrtg. With the line below I'm trying to capture CPU and Switch Fabric of
a Bay Networks Accelar1200 switch. The graph it creates is empty.
I seem to need some value at the cpu and fabric of the target line. Without
a number or word, mrtg chokes with  bla,bla I tried multiple times error.

The OID was taken from the device OID documentation.

Target[x.x.x.x.cpu]:
1.3.6.1.4.1.2272.1.1.20.cpu&1.3.6.1.4.1.2272.1.1.21.fabric:public at x.x.x.x
MaxBytes[x.x.x.x.cpu]: 100
Options[x.x.x.x.cpu]: nopercent,growright,unknaszero
Unscaled[x.x.x.x.cpu]: dwmy
YLegend[x.x.x.x.cpu]: CPU
ShortLegend[x.x.x.x.cpu]: CPU%
Xsize[x.x.x.x.cpu]: 600
LegendO[x.x.x.x.cpu]:   CPU:
LegendI[x.x.x.x.cpu]:   Switch Fabric:
Suppress[x.x.x.x.cpu]: y
Background[x.x.x.x.cpu]: #00faff
Title[x.x.x.x.cpu]: CPU Usage
PageTop[x.x.x.x.cpu]: <H1>Accelar 1200 CPU
   </H1>
   <TABLE>
     <TR><TD>System:</TD><TD>Machine Test</TD></TR>
    </TABLE>

Any help is appreciated.

Steve Sottile
Bay State Gas