[mrtg] whodo (contrib) problem.

viana.gomes at bnpgroup.com viana.gomes at bnpgroup.com
Mon Jan 17 14:27:27 MET 2000

Hello Mrtg'ers,

 I'm trying to use the whodo scripts in the whodo contrib directory , but I've
stepped into a very good loop wuth GifGraph and other perl stuff...
 I've made some changes to use bars instead of pies , and I'm using now
PNGGraph.
 I've achieved to put all the pieces together  , it means I can use  all the
scripts without problems , but the graphs are not OK.
 I have problems with the "legend" of the graphs. I only get a legend for the
first entry (and I have several others).

 I've contacted Steve Bonds (PNGGraph contributor) to ask him some help about
PNGgraph , and I've sended him a piece of the scripts (the graphs part)  here
follows his answer :

Viana:

It looks like the script you are using only has one data series.  The
problem seems to be somewhere in the rather complex method that the script
uses to build its arrays.  I looked at it briefly, but it doesn't lend
itself to a brief look.

I would check with the person who wrote the script.  You might also try
building the array you feed to plot_to_png into an actual variable first,
then check that the data array looks OK.

  -- Steve Bonds

 It seems that somehow the array we pass to generate the graph is not correct.
 I'm a "rookie" in the Perl world , and I'm not able to solve this issue. Can
someone give some help ? Do someone have any suggestions ?

 By the way , if you know how to contact Mr. Tony Farr , maybe he can help us.

Best regards and thanks in advance to all of you.
Viana Gomes
BNP Portugal
Lisbon

L integrite de ce message n etant pas assuree sur Internet, la BNP ne peut etre tenue responsable de son contenu.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l expediteur.