[mrtg] MRTG newbie question about getif on 3com Switches.

ChgoWinger at aol.com ChgoWinger at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 00:46:51 MET 2000

I am very much a beginner using MRTG
I was able to bumble around and get it to work on a hub I had in my office.

I have a couple of 3com 3900 switches that I would like to monitor
the interfaces on. and cpu utilization on.

Could someone give me a hand helping me monitor the interfaces and cpu
utilization
on these.

I tried to find CPU utilization using utility "Getif" but either am not doing
something right or I just can't find it.

I am using the latest version of MRTG on NT 4 sp5 intel pentium platform.

Thanks
"D"