[mrtg] SNMP4NT PERFMIB.MIB updated to support 32 Performance Counter Statistics!

Garth K. Williams garth.williams at home.com
Tue Jan 18 09:41:39 MET 2000

Hi there Groupies!

I thought I would let you know that I added SNMP support for the following
Performance Counters:

- MS Proxy 2.0 (Web Proxy Server Cache) (missed this one on the 15th)
- RAS Ports
- Telephony
- NWLink NetBIOS

Surf over and download SNMP4NT.ZIP from the "SNMP for the Public Community"
web at http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc.

As always, if you are already using SNMP4NT, you DON'T NEED TO CHANGE ANY
SCRIPTS!  The new counters are added at the end.

I "kind of" got Web Service counters going, but they were causing some event
log errors, so I took them out.  Should be soon.  I am hoping it will let us
monitor Web Stats on a site-by-Site basis.

Thanks again, and sorry for the intrusion!

Garth K. Williams

garth.williams at home.com
garth.williams at wtcs.org