[mrtg] Anyone out there who is using mrtg to monitor traffic on a wavepoint-11 bridge

Allan William Moshi amoshi at afsat.com
Tue Jan 18 11:54:18 MET 2000

Hi  guys,
I have tried without any success to monitor traffic on a wavepoint-11
bridge. The bridge has two sockets and one ethernet interface. Each
socket has a WaveLAN PCMCIA card. I thought that i could have considered

the 3 ports as 1,2 and 3 but it failed. I guess i am supposed to specify

the specific object ids from the MIB and this has really been a
headache. I  later tried to check the bridge parameters and found the
following info.
For the ethernet port: MIB descriptor- 1.3.6.1.2.10.7
WaveLAN/IEEE/2: MIB descriptor-.1.2.840.10036
WaveLAN/IEEE/3: MIB descriptor-.1.2.840.10036
Please help me out to solve this scenario since i want to monitor bits
per sec in these links. The two waveLAN PCMCIA cards inserted in the
Wavepoint-11 are making a point to point link to two different sides and

i will therefore want to monitor each link.
Please help because I am going to be fired if i fail to solve this
problem.
Regards
Allan William