[mrtg] SNMP + NT 4 Server + 2 NIC's

Bill Parker dogbert at netnevada.net
Wed Jan 19 23:13:22 MET 2000

Hello All,

	I have just discovered the neat uses for MRTG and SNMP under my linux
box and have no problems with getting info from the router (cisco) or my
workstation on my desk (NT 4 Wrkstation w/a single Intel NIC)...now I am
trying to get stats information from a NT 4 Server machine with a pair of
NIC's in it...one NIC has a valid class C address and the other NIC has a
private class C addr...How can I get MRTG running on linux to produce a
graph of just the real IP address NIC...the mrtg.cfg file works ok, but no
graphs are produced...

-Bill