[mrtg] Only Day Graph updating

Aaron Smith asmith at ingetech.com
Thu Jan 20 22:40:25 MET 2000

	After installing mrtg 2.8.11 on my RedHat 6.0 system,
I noticed that not all of the .gif files are updating.  Specifically,
only the Day .gif file is being changed.  If I delete the Week, Month,
and Year .gif files, new ones get created with updated data but
then, once again, no new ones are put in.  I have MRTG running in
Daemon Mode.
	The file permissions for all the .gifs (including the properly
updating DAY ones) are all the same.  AND, this appears to be
occuring with every target that it's graphing.....any ideas?

Aaron Smith, Systems Administrator		asmith at aeneid.com
Aenied Corporation, EoMonitor Division		616.381.9889
(Formerly Ingenius Technologies)		http://www.eomonitor.com
3506 Lovers Lane, Second Floor			Kalamazoo, MI 49001