[mrtg] Xedia Accesspoint 1000 Multiservice IP Access Router and MRTG

Brian Day scorp at tmlp.com
Mon Jan 24 01:46:08 MET 2000

Hello Everybody,

I am currently monitoring the above said router at the ISP that I work for
under a Windows NT 4.0 enviroment. Does anybody out there have any tip/hints
at all that I could put to use for this sort of setup? Absolutely any OIDs
or anything else would be GREATLY appreciated.

I've already got it setup monitoring the bandwidth usage of our customers
that are fed off of it on our Fiber Optic ring. So I'm basically looking for
anything else extra that is good to have statistically available to me.

Thanks to everyone!

Brian Day
TMLP Online Services
www.tmlp.com/inet/