[mrtg] RRDTool + 14all + non-bit/byte objects

Archer, Kyle Archer.Kyle at principal.com
Mon Jan 24 14:46:20 MET 2000

Anyone graphing non-byte/bit OIDs with RRDTool/14all?  I'm trying to do CPU
graphs and they just don't quite look right.  They are a bit low (almost like
there is other math going on).  I had to divide the OID by 10, specify bits,
and maxbytes 100.  They look close - but still not correct.  Also, the
percentages that are reported on the graphs are wrong (the % should match the
value returned as I recall).  I was doing this before on MRTG without any
problems - any ideas?

Kyle Archer