[mrtg] Re: mrtg-2.8.11 problems

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Mon Jan 24 18:14:28 MET 2000

Neil,

There isn't much difference between indexmaker 2.8.9 and 2.8.11.  You should
be able to use 2.8.9.

As far as the GIF to PNG conversion, that was forced by chagnes in the GD
library in response to Unisys's patent on LZW compression that is part of
the GIF standard.

You'll probably have to do a search and replace on your current index files
to replace the .gif with .png

Ken