[mrtg] Re: mrtg-2.8.11 problems

Neil Calvert ncalvert at cabletron.com
Mon Jan 24 18:55:01 MET 2000

Hi Ken

Understood that there isn't much difference, but for my 2c it should
have been commented on. Doing an upgrade as recommended in the README
(just copying the executable over) will leave you with many
pages -seeming- to be not updated, due to the png/gif changeover. While
it isn't a major problem, it should be more clearly stated.

On the plus size, my backup files for the MRTG directory dropped by
about 25 % since the png changeover.. pretty sweet.

Neil