[mrtg] MRTG 2.8.11 & smnp4nt

Brian Day scorp at tmlp.com
Mon Jan 24 23:56:14 MET 2000

Hi everyone,

    Has anyone else had difficulty getting the MIB files with snmp4nt to
work properly? It seems like some of it works, and some don't. While
attempting to read free disk space I cannot get any results back, in fact I
get invalid OID errors coming back to me. Yet the same compiled MIB and BIN
files will read information from the NIC card on the same server. I've read
over the snmp4tpc page as much as I can, fiddled with tons of settings,
things just don't seem to be working.

    Any examples would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Brian
scorp at tmlp.com