[mrtg] MRTG is running every 5 min and I have nothing in my crontab!!

Pierre Journel - Yahoo journel at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 03:58:33 MET 2000

Hello,

Excuse me in advance if it sounds like a newbie question. ;-)

When I first installed MRTG 2.7.5 on my linux box, I added an entry
using crontab to run MRTG every 5 minutes. I realized afterward that I
often had a message saying that another copy was running, so I removed
my entry in cron and... MRTG is still ran every 5 minutes!!!

I tried to take a look at the mrtg Perl script itself but found
nothing.

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks,

Pierre.