[mrtg] Re: Referencing interfaces on Cisco's

Jason Frisvold Jason.Frisvold at corp.ptd.net
Thu Jul 6 15:21:37 MEST 2000

The problem I see with that is that I need this to be automated...  That's
going to require a lot of extra code that I don't want to write..

Jason H. Frisvold
Head ATM Engineer
Engineering Dept.
Penteledata
friz at corp.ptd.net
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former." - Albert Einstein