[mrtg] Help: Indexmaker and graphs

sevald.lund at merkantildata.no sevald.lund at merkantildata.no
Thu Jul 6 16:23:18 MEST 2000

Hello!
Here are my problems:
1.
 I am running a job (perl mrtg <div mrtg.cfg>) two times a day. The problem
is that the graphs is getting strange. It's getting a gray field in the
begining off the graph.
If i run the job a cople of times more, this is ok again. BUT...I can not
run the job more then two times a dag! Are there anything else that can fix
this??

2.
Some times when I am using the indexmaker, I get dobble up of the for
example the cpu usage in the index.html page. It is verry frustrating. How
can I fix this? If I marke out all the Title[] and PageTop[] eccept the
first Title[] (in the mrtg.cfg file), save, run indexmaker, remove the
marked out Title[], PageTop[], save, run mrtg I get a normale index page.
But this is NOT a fun job!! How can i avoid this??

Mvh
Sevald O. Lund