[mrtg] Re: Satellite consumption

Emmanuel "Noel" Gabriel noel at tarlac.com
Sat Jul 8 05:56:15 MEST 2000

thanks for your response, but we have two back bone connected into our
router one a leased line from a telco and the other one is the satellite
feed. if i'll be graphing the ether port then i'll be getting integral of
two bandwidth. but that give me an idea, how about subtracting the other one
to get the exact bandwidth consumption. how to do mathematical operation on
mrtg?

thanks,

L      L      Emmanuel "Noel" Gabriel        .~.
LL  LL      MosCom Tarlac - SysAd         /\/\
LLLLL      http://www.tarlac.com              //  \\
LLLLL      0919 - 343-6125                     /(   )\