[mrtg] Re: The big conversion

Rainer Bawidamann Rainer.Bawidamann at rz.uni-ulm.de
Wed Jul 12 11:48:06 MEST 2000

In article <7178DE9E7D46D311ACD90008C740AB130D6147 at zbc102>,
	BrianG at zebec.net (Thomas Brian Granier) writes:
> What I am facing is the conversion of a little over a hundred MRTG
> graphs into the new format.

The only way to convert a mrtg log file to a rrd file I know of is
log2rrd. If you tried the version shipped with mrtg you can try an
enhanced version from

   http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka/log2rrd/

mrtg 2.9.0 will contain another CGI script to work with mrtg+rrdtool.
It handles conversion the same way as 14all (i.e. the user has to do it
manually with log2rrd). I don't know of any automatic conversion tool
(but it's on my todo list).

Rainer
Rainer.Bawidamann at rz.uni-ulm.de