[mrtg] Re: CIR

Keith Kruepke lister at kruepke.com
Fri Jul 14 15:45:49 MEST 2000

I haven't done this myself, so someone please correct me (gently) if I'm wrong...

You can set the MaxBytes value to the CIR, and then set AbsMax to the actual maximum.  With AbsMax defined, MRTG no longer discards values higher than MaxBytes; it only discards values higher than AbsMax.  But MaxBytes should cause a line to be drawn in the graphs.

Keith