[mrtg] FW: viewing mrtg output in NT

Luis Camacho luis at annotate.net
Fri Jul 14 16:20:15 MEST 2000

Hello Everyone:

I want to thank you for your help this time and ask for forgiveness, I keep
bothering you.

I have been running (so I think) MRTG now for 1 1/2 hours.
everytime I go to view the graphs I get a bunch of graphs that tell me
nothing.  (Attached in word format is a copy of the graphs)(check the
bottom)

I am running, through Task Scheduler, mrtgkick.bat and 3at.bat.
I followed the directions with the exception for one thing.

It said to install Peer Web services, but I was already running IIS on the
machine.

Any ideas

thanks in advance

Luis