[mrtg] Problem with max value in graph

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Fri Jul 14 16:20:39 MEST 2000

Hello all,

I am attempting to graph disk space on a Netware volume, and thanks to this list, it is finally working.  I'm just trying to iron out some of the details now.  I have a MaxBytes[target]: 1048576.  The size of the drive I am monitoring is 1,024 mb.  (1048576/1024 =1024 mb)   I am using the option kMG[target]: ,M,,, and the graph that get generated is correct, except that it scales to 1080 mb.  There is a red line somewhere near 1024, but I would rather have the graph display the actual value (1024) than some value above it (1080 mb).  Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?  I've tried using MaxBytes and AbsMax, just MaxBytes, and just AbsMax, and can't get the graph to display what I want.

As usual, any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated,

Paul