[mrtg] ERROR: Can't find mrtg executable

McIntyre Dan-ADM043 Dan_McIntyre-ADM043 at email.mot.com
Mon Jul 17 22:18:57 MEST 2000

Hello,
	I have installed MRTG on a machine running NT4.  I have installed
the latest distribution of ActivePerl.  When I go to compile mrtg I get
these errors:

ERROR: "LogDir" not specified
ERROR: "Can't find location of mrtg executable
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at mrtg line 62.

I have updated my path variable, and have tested perl in the C:\mrtg*\run
directory.  I get the same error when invoking even the most path sensitive
command:

perl F:\perl\bin\perl C:\mrtg-2.9.0pre5\run\mrtg
C:\mrtg-2.9.0pre5\run\mrtg.cfg

*assuming perl is installed on partition F:

Can anyone throw me a line here?  Thks.

dn