[mrtg] Re: Multiple routers with one CFG file

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Thu Jul 20 17:40:39 MEST 2000

Are you trying to monitor two separate routers, or one router with two separate OIDs?

Can you test both router IP addresses in two different cfg files?  Do both IP addresses work independently of each other, outside the cfg file where they both reside?

Paul

>>> Mitch Erickson <merickso at cucentral-ab.com> 07/20/00 11:24AM >>>

Paul:
Thank you very much for your help,
Unfortunately for me however, it is still the same.
The strange thing is that when I use my CFG file for two routers, with
different addresses I get the error. If on the other hand, I change one of
the addresses so both are the same, it works fine ?

The error indicates a bad file descriptor, so I checked all of my paths and
such but they are OK.
Does any one else have any Ideas ?

Thanks once again for every ones time.
mitch