[mrtg] Re: Plotting ICMP

Philip J. Koenig pjklist at ekahuna.com
Sun Jul 23 06:25:52 MEST 2000

Success!  I don't know why, but it seems that when I changed the
this:

To this:

The 3rd target, which already had those options set, started working.

I realize 'gauge' and 'perminute' are probably conflicting, but that
was a weird way of responding to the syntax problem.

Thanks to Alan van den Bogaerd for offering suggestions, including
that one.

Phil

--
Philip J. Koenig                                       pjklist at ekahuna.com
Electric Kahuna Systems -- Computers & Communications for the New Millenium