[mrtg] Re: thresholds question

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Thu Jul 27 20:33:09 MEST 2000

It passes them on the command line the the following order:

router threshold current

What that really means is the info inside the brackets on your target line,
the value on the thresholdI line and the current value.

Your script would just be looking for three input variables on its command
line.  If I were using an NT batch file, I'll reference them in my code as
%1, %2 and %3

HTH,

Ken