[mrtg] graphing users logging into cisco router....

Enerson, Marty menerso at marketwatch.com
Thu Jul 27 22:24:17 MEST 2000

I want to graph two things.....

one  -  the number of users VPN'ing to a Cisco 7206 router
two  -  the number of users dialed into a Cisco 3640 router with mica
modems.

The 7206 connections show up as Virtual interfaces which I found the OIDs
for these.  However, the OIDs add a different number at the end of the OID
for every connection.    So I am wondering if anyone knows of a OID that
comes back with the total number of users or total number of Virtual
connections.

The same is for the dialin users.

I have been looking through Cisco's site, playing with Getif and not having
any luck.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Marty Enerson
Network Administrator
CBS MarketWatch.com
menerso at marketwatch.com

phone: 612-752-1150 | mobile: 612-308-4624

www.cbs.marketwatch.com
www.bigcharts.com